The new Epic Flash Sub Zero Fairway Wood combines our groundbreaking new Flash Face Technology with precision shot-shaping technology for high swing speed players.
NEW FLASH FACE TECHNOLOGY AND CARPENTER STEEL FACE CUP FOR FAST BALL SPEED
Callaway used Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to create a high-tech fairway wood face design, made of forged 455 Carpenter steel, that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
JAILBREAK TECHNOLOGY FOR FASTER BALL SPEED
Internal Jailbreak bars stiffen and stabilize the crown and sole, placing more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
ADJUSTABLE SOLE WEIGHTING TO CONTROL LAUNCH, SPIN & TRAJECTORY
Switch weight positions (16g and 2g) between front and back to adjust launch, spin and trajectory
NEW OPTIFIT HOSEL FOR LOFT AND LIE ADJUSTABILITY
New, lighter hosel design saves weight while offering a wide range of loft and lie adjustability to dial in easier launch and differing flights. And the saved weight allows Callaway to combine Jailbreak and adjustability for the first time in a fairway wood.
Callaway EPIC Flash Sub-Zero Fairway Wood, Right Hand, Men's, Graphite Shaft
- Dexterity: Right Hand
- Lofts: #3+w(13.5°), #3w(15°), #5w(18°)
- Adjustability: Down 1°, Up 2°
- Length: #3+w(43"), #3w(43"), #5w(42.5")
- Clubhead Volume: #3+w(169cc), #3w(169cc), #5w(156cc)
- Swingweight: D3
- Project X EvenFlow Green (50g: Regular, Stiff) (60g: Regular, Stiff)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (70g: Stiff, X-Stiff)
- Grip: Golf Pride New Decade Align Green