The Callaway X-18 Pro Series irons are the player's version of the X-18's released the same year. The X-18 Pro's have less offset as well as a thinner sole with less bounce to improve workability. These notch weighted irons also feature Callaway's 360° Undercut channel that allows more weight to be distributed around the perimeter of the club. This weight distribution increases the Moment of Inertia to increase forgiveness and also allows the face to be thinner. The thinner face creates faster ball speeds. The end result is a longer, more forgiving iron that will appeal to the traditional eye.
Callaway X-18 Pro-Series #3 Iron Individual Club, Men's, Graphite Shaft
- The X-18 Pro Series is distinctive from the X-18 in that it has reduced offset resulting in the leading edge more closely aligned with the hosel
- A thinner sole and reduced bounce contribute to the X-18 Pro Series enhanced “workability” in skilled hands
- Callaway’s patented “360 degree undercut channel” allows for a thinner face which reorients mass around the club heads perimeter
- The concentrated perimeter weighting reduces the club heads tendency to twist during impact, enlarges the effective hitting area and generally makes for a more forgiving club
- The heads are ‘notch weighted”
- Callaway’s patented S2H2 (short, straight, hollow, hosel) and it’s “Tru Bore” technology
- Length: 39.00"
- Loft Angle: 21.0°
- Lie Angle: 59.9°
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord w/Callaway
- Shaft: RCH Pro-Series M75 Graphite
- Flex: Regular