Cleveland Golf's Tour Action 588 wedges are the industry benchmark for classic wedges. Made from 8620 soft carbon steel, these Tour-proven wedges have a traditional shape that promotes great feel for incredible touch around the greens. The combination of the large face area, high toe profile and U-grooves in the 588 wedges makes it easy to hit those high, quick stopping shots onto the green. Though attempts are often made to copy the 588 wedges, they have never been duplicated. Every weekend more golfers on The PGA and other tours continue to trust their Cleveland wedges more than any other. The raw RTG finish on the 8620 carbon steel creates increased spin and will rust after use for a unique non-glare look. The unique tour grind to the heel and toe areas of the sole promotes more versatility for better players.
Cleveland Tour Action 588 RTG Wedge, Men's, Steel Shaft
- Tour-proven shape and design has led to hundreds or professional wins and millions in earnings
- Conforming grooves with enhanced dimensions for maximum spin
- Sole design gives players the versatility they need to play any shot around the green
- Raw RTG finish on the 8620 carbon steel creates increased spin and will rust after use for a unique non-glare look
- Length: 35.375"
- Loft Angle: 56.0°
- Lie Angle: 64°
- Grip: Cleveland Universal Rubber Round
- Shaft: Cleveland Traction Steel
- Flex: Regular