Is your 6-iron really your 150-yard club? How far do you consistently hit your drives, really? Is it a pitching wedge shot? Or more like a 9-iron? It’s easy to know for sure with Approach CT10 golf club trackers that automatically track every shot on any club — even your putts.
Garmin Approach CT10 Automatic Club Tracking System
- Installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any club and keeps score
- Pairs with compatible Garmin golf watches¹ to automatically track every stroke, including locations, distances and club type
- Collects data from each shot and club so you can analyze strokes gained and other stats used by the PGA
- Stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your compatible Garmin golf watch¹ after pulling the club from the bag
- See how far you typically hit each club; view stats for accuracy to the fairway or green
- 14-Piece Complete Set