A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal Pro combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno's new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex - with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green. This smaller 'Pro' version with reduced offset will offer Chromoly ball speed and performance to players with a more traditional eye.
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons, Right Hand, Men's, Steel Shaft
- Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program. Contact your closest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.