The Ping i200 is an iron fit for scoring. They have the look and feel of a players style iron, with exceptional forgiveness for it's size. These irons are made with a soft, 431 stainless steel metal and a hydropearl chrome finish. They have minimal offset with a thin top rail and sharper face radius. The thin, fast face delivers more distance and tour level gapping. There is also an Elastomer insert behind the face that activates at impact for more dampening and solid feel. The weight savings from the thin face are redistributed to the toe and hosel regions for increased MOI. These irons have a higer leading edge and more bounce to improve turf interaction for more clean shots.
Ping i200 6 Iron, Right Hand, Men's, Steel Shaft
- Soft elastomer insert in the deep pocket produces more damping behind the face and solid feel and sound at impact
- 30% thinner face compared to the original i improves flexing and increases ball speed and distance
- Redistributing weight to the perimeter affords 7% more MOI compared to the original i and greater stability and forgiveness
- Higher lead edge and more bounce create a more playable sole through better turf interaction
- Hydropearl Chrome finish repels moisture and decreases friction between club and turf
- Soft 431 stainless steel head with minimal offset, a thin top rail, and a sharper face radius
- AWT 2.0 steel shafts
- Loft Angle: 29.50°
- Length: 37.50"
- Blue Dot: 0.75° upright lie angle