Continuing the evolution of a line engineered for performance, milled to precision and designed with elegance, the next generation of Scotty Cameron Select™ putters extends Scotty’s proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum with stainless steel bodies for superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel.
Scotty Cameron 2018 Select Golf Putter
- Refined Contours: With shape refinements to each Select model, Scotty focused on thinning topline appearances by giving each a slightly rounder radius. Plumbing neck dimensions, edges and angles have been squared up for a cleaner look from address.
- Enhanced Feel: Improved sound and feel are the result of up to 30% more vibration dampening material connecting face inlays with putter bodies.
- Superior Setup: Four-way balanced sole design shifts the balance point of each 2018 Select putter to account for the weight of the shaft and grip and each model’s offset for a putter that sits perfectly square at address and aligns more easily.
- Dexterity: Right Hand
- With subtle refinements to topline radius milling, the Newport 2 appears slightly thinner from address for a Tour-preferred setup favored by the world’s top players. Up to 30% more vibration dampening material improves sound, as well.
- Multi-Material technology with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style
- Soft but solid feel from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads
- Modern Aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays, misted finishes, and refined colors and graphics
- Balance and Forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length
- Neck: Plumbing
- Toe Flow: Medium
- Full Shaft Offset
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Grip: Matador Select Black
- w/Matching Head Cover