TaylorMade's Gloire series was specifically designed to enter the premium Japanese and Asia market back in 2012. Now, TaylorMade is incorporating Tour-validated Twist Face and Hammerhead technologies into a premium design with the introduction of M Gloire. Utilizing a multi-material composite crown and the new Forged Twist Face will provide game-changing accuracy and distance for those players who tend to have a fade bias and a slower swing speed.
Taylormade M Gloire Driver, Right Hand, Men's, Graphite Shaft
- Precision forging process creates accurate twist contours while providing premium sound and feel
- Precise CG control with 28g positioned toward the heel and 22g low and back to create a driver that is easy to launch with a powerful draw-bias trajectory
- Carbon fiber sole and crown help create one of our lightest driver heads ever
- Head: Ultralight design with expanded carbon fiber crown and toe
- Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evolution, designed for maximum speed
- Grip: Lamkin GENESIS material for additional weight savings and exceptional all-weather performance