The 2017 M2 driver brings golfers a new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new GeocousticTM technology. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the M2 driver successfully raises the bar in design and engineering through reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping. Along with the new Geocoustic design, the M2 driver houses a new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2. Combined, the new M2 takes the #1 selling driver to the next level of performance for all players.
The new lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body, 6-layer carbon composite crown and minimal sound ribs allowed for 25g of discretionary mass to be relocated low and back in the sole of the club. Together, these applications combine to increase the overall inertia of the M2 driver without sacrificing low CG, hot trajectory, or aerodynamic performance.
Taylormade M2 Ladies Driver, Graphite Shaft
- Geocoustic Technology features advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs located on the sole optimize head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Heavy fixed back weight places CG extremely low and back for a blend of speed and forgiveness
- Larger club face structure delivers higher launching, lower spinning shots for massive distance
- Deeper Speed Pocket is 3x more active than original M2 to increase face flexion and forgiveness
- 6-layer carbon composite crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body saves weight to enable even lower CG placement
- Crown-to-body FF2FF Precision Process ensures high quality craftsmanship for consistent performance
- Ultra-light, 4° 12-position Aluminum Loft Sleeve allows golfers to customize face angle, loft and lie
- Meticulously engineered to bring a new level of distance and forgiveness
- Fujikura REAX 45 graphite shaft
- Grip: Winn Dual Feel 37g Gray-White