The TaylorMade RAC LT Irons feature a smaller, blade-like head, along with a higher CG, for a mid-to-low handicapper looking for a more penetrating, workable ball flight. The "Feel Pocket" towards the sole of these irons provide a soft feel and improved vibration control.
Taylormade RAC LT #2 Iron Individual Club, Men's, Steel Shaft
- Cavityback with thin top-line: Unites the look and feel of a tour-level iron with high MOI
- Improved rac technology characterized by larger Feel Pockets: Improved vibration control
- Tuned Performance Cartridge saves 16 grams: Saved weight is relocated to the perimeter to increase MOI
- Precision-placed CG location: Reduced spin and lower ball flight
- Thin clubface: Saves critical weight that’s relocated to the perimeter
- Minimal offset: Promotes square impact with minimal directional bias
- Tour-cambered sole: Glides easily through turf
- T-Step Professional steel shaft: Combines light weight with tour-level performance
- Length: 39.50"
- Loft Angle: 18°
- Lie Angle: 59°
- Grip: Universal Taylormade Rubber
- Flex: 6.0 (Stiff)