Engineered to blend speed-tuned distance with dynamic forgiveness benefits, Titleist TS3 Fairway Woods deliver specialized speed. Beginning with a challenge from golf’s greatest athletes, the Titleist Speed (TS) Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Two letters – TS – mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
TS3 Fairway Wood – Specialized. Speed.
- Designed to equip golfers with speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness benefits
- Traditional, 175cc shape encourages lower launch and spin compared to the TS2 model
- Adjustable Swing Weight with Adjustable CG Location
Titleist TS3 Fairway Wood, Men's, Right Hand, Graphite Shaft
- Titleist Speed Chassis – Think Fast: Titleist’s new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Titleist TS Fairway Woods – born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
- New Streamlined Shape: Designed to reduce aerodynamic drag by 20% to increase club head speed for more distance
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper in the club head
- Thinner, Faster Face: Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effectTaller Active Recoil Channel 3.0 covers more of the face and flexes at impact to launch the ball with reduced spin and increased speed
- Optimized Weight Distribution: Refined crown and face thicknesses create Titleist’s lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin. Adjustable sole weighting offers customizable sweet spot positioning for speed-tuned performance
- Get Up To Speed – Selecting Your Shaft: Take full advantage of the added speed of TS Metals with Titleist’s new shaft lineup. Powered by Titleist Performance Institute’s industry-best Motion Capture and consumer testing. Shafts are specifically designed to offer improved performance through unique Titleist technologies
- Loft Options: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°
- Head Cover: Included